Wednesday 15 February 2017

Post Valentine's Day

I hope you enjoyed the best day yesterday with your Valentine.
If you got engaged, congratulations to you both.

Wedding flowers are available in most designs and colours, in fresh flowers, or silk. I will also have some set wedding packages available in silk flowers, details will be available here soon.
email: flowers@YorkshireFlorist.com for more details, or for a cost estimate on your ideas.
My website is only a few days old, and still being built. My wedding page will be here.

Next event to look forward to: Mother's Day on Sunday 26th March 2017
Bouquets and arrangements can be ordered anytime via email: flowers@YorkshireFlorist.com
Bouquets and arrangements from £15.00. Offers and free gifts will be available on some orders.
I will add more floral gift ideas to the website http://YorkshireFlorist.com
Free local delivery will be available on all gifts shown on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment